Monday, August 20, 2007

Week 6 Thing 14

I did a keyword search for "learning 2.0" and got different results in each place.
The blog posts resulted in 6,700 as compared to 550 in the blog directory.
I checked out some of the WTF's. Apparently there is a video called "Web is Us(ing)us", which proports to show Web 2.0 to its core and questions," are we using the web or is the web using us." Unfortunately I will have to wait to get the answer, as I am using a dial-up connection that does not like video.
There appears to be an enormous number of blogs. Using them in organizations for sharing information and learning such as we are doing with 23 things makes sense. However, I am not sure we need to know what everyone thinks about just about everything. You could certainly find a blog about any topic using technorati and there seems to be many that are of value. It's just that I came away from exploring technorati with an uneasy feeling, more so than from other sites we explored. So much of it seemed like so much useless babble and it seems that alot of people are spending alot of time on it.

No comments: