Thursday, August 30, 2007

Week 9 Thing 23 !!!!!

Yeah!!

I am very impressed with myself for finishing these 23 things. At times it felt like I was traveling in a foreign country without knowing the language. Now at least I can say RSS feed, podcast or tagging without my eyes glazing over. It was definitely a process and the more I played with "things" the more confident I became in exploring and adapting the new things for my own uses.

LibraryThing was one of my favorites. I also liked playing with the online image generators, especially the "generator blog."

The program was challenging for me and as such it has encouraged me to take more risks in my choices for lifelong learning. What other "fun" stuff is out there?


I would chose to participate another discovery program. However, I would need some time to assimilate all the information and ideas from 23 things before trying another one.

No comments: